- 1 cup medium grind cornmeal
- 1 can coconut milk, 11–14 oz. (regular/full-fat recommended, not lite)
- 2 tablespoons ground golden flax seed
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1½ cups all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Mix cornmeal, coconut milk, flax, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Mix in flour and baking powder.
Pour into prepared cast iron skillet or large loaf pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes. Let rest in pan for at least 20 minutes before turning out and serving.